On this page you will find details of case studies or existing literature on the topic of screencast video, especially for feedback. If you are a screencast video user, you may send a case study or link to your resource for possible inclusion here. Use the contact form at the bottom of this page.
- Orsmond, P., Maw, S.J, Park, J.R., Gomez, S. and Crook, A.C. (2013) Moving Feedback Forward: Theory to Practice. Assessment & Evaluation in Higher Education 38 (2): 240-252
- Thompson, R. and Lee, J.M.. (2012) Talking with Students through Screencasting: Experimentations with Video Feedback to Improve Student Learning. The Journal of Interactive Technology and Pedagogy 1 (1).
- Crook, A., Mauchline, A., Maw, S., Lawson, C., Drinkwater, R., Lundqvist, K., Orsmond, P., Gomez, S. and Park, J. (2012) The use of video technology for providing feedback to students: can it enhance the feedback experience for staff and students? Computers & Education, 58 (1). pp. 386-396.
- Haxton, K.J. and McGarvey, D.J. (2011) Screencasting as a means of providing timely, general feedback on assessment. New Directions, Issue 7, 18-21.
- Hope, S.A. (2011) Making Movies: The Next Big Thing in Feedback? Bioscience Education, Volume 18
- Comiskey, D. (2011) Using Screencasting Technology to Provide Students with Effective Feedback. In: Assessment and Feedback: From Strength to Strength – 6th University Teaching & Learning Conference, University of Huddersfield. University of Huddersfield. 1 pp.
- Hope, S.A. (2010) Giving audio-visual feedback using Jing and GradeMark. UK Centre for Bioscience legacy website, Higher Education Academy.
If you are a screencast video user, you may send a case study or link to your resource for possible inclusion here. Use the contact form below.